- Dolce Vita Cooking Class – – New for 2017!
Overview: Learn to cook traditional Roman dishes with in a historic palazzo with views of the Vatican. All ingredients are local and organic. Afternoon classes are followed by dinner. All ages are welcome! Class duration: 3.5 hours
- 4:00 PM – Your culinary experience begins! Meet your instructor, Giorgia, at street level. She’ll introduce you to the area and the building where the class is held.
- Once upstairs, you’ll meet Chef Monia, who will provide an overview of the afternoon’s class and what you can expect. Wine and mimosas are served on the terrace, which offers an incredible view of the city and the Vatican.
- The class begins with the preparation of bread and tiramisù. If kids are participating, you’ll also learn how to make pizza dough. Breads include types made with tomatoes, onions, and olives.
- Next, it’s time to prepare the dough for ravioli and fettuccine–followed by a break for another glass of wine and an antipasto. Cooking is hard work!
- Now it’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labor: Dinner. The meal includes an antipasto and two first courses. Bread, sodas, orange juice, water, wine, coffee and limoncello are all included int the price.
- Cost per person: 125 Euros for 3.5 hours. Larger groups can be accommodated; please inquire for special rates! Beverages and a complimentary antipasto are included.